KAM Events will take into consideration the venue suitability, conference budget, delegate demographics, venue size as well as the logistics of transportation, accommodation and general activities.
KAM Events is rigorous in negotiating contracts in favour of our clients’ needs and will assist the committee with the preparation and handling of contracts. Once the venue contract has been signed, KAM Events will assume the role of the first contact. As the first point for all conference liaison, we will ensure that:
· All room requirements, exhibitor layout, venue signage and catering are arranged in relation to the committee’s requirements
· Keep the venue updated with catering requirements prior to the event and will continually monitor and liaise with the venue personnel during the staging of the event to ensure that food and beverages are served on time
· KAM Events will also manage and allocate meeting space and venue signage, including lectern signs, electronic signage, etc
KAM Events has a large inventory of preferred hotels in Australia and New Zealand and has had first-hand experience of the services they provide. KAM Events will:
· Ensure that all accommodation required will be located in the vicinity of the conference venue.
· Take into account the demographics of delegates and use that to help compare price, quality and each hotel’s appeal and suitability.
· Negotiate prices and ensure the contracted terms are optimal for the meeting.
· Liaise directly with the chosen hotels and provide full management of all hotel blocks and bookings for delegates.
· Ensure deposits are paid, rooming lists are correct and account instructions are provided to the venue.
· Carefully monitor and control the accommodation blocks and are mindful of payment deadlines and release dates
KAM Events will maintain a strong communication line with the hotels throughout the lead up to the meeting and will issue a detailed rooming list and room amendments to the hotel/s, closer to the time. KAM’s service culture enables our team to ensure that all delegate needs and special requests are catered for.
KAM Events has developed a streamlined process to accurately collect and record delegate registrations in an efficient and reliable practice. We guarantee that there is a maximum of no more than one business day turn-around in forwarding confirmation to delegates.
KAM Events uses specialised cloud-based event software which includes the following:
· Set up a custom and secure online registration page, which will ensure registering is an easy task for delegates.
· One delegate login - Delegates only need to fill in their profile information once. Each delegate has a centrally stored login and profile. Makes registering for this event, and the next, easy.
· Flexible Attendee Types and Flexible Registration Types: including Member, Non-Member, Trade, Student, Invited Speakers... Full Registration, Day Registration, Workshop Only... There is no limit to the number of registration types or ticket types. Each attendee or registration type can be enabled, disabled or have a different price.
· Unlimited Dinner Tickets, Workshops, Field Trips, Accompanying Persons: Sell tickets to any optional add-ons in your event. You have full control of the number of tickets, costs and allocations.
· Any number of questions can be asked during the registration process such as attendance of social functions. These can be targeted to any type of attendee, addon or registration type. These questions can be answered by yes/no, drop down boxes, checkboxes or free text
· Automatically generated invoices, certificates of attendance & visa letters where necessary
· Credit card payments can be taken securely over the system
· Allows accommodation bookings at time of registration
· Delegate profiling
· Collects special dietary requirements and special needs
· Keeps track of each delegate's financial position and overall performance of every part of the event's finances with overviews and detailed reports that are forwarded to you on a weekly basis.
· Our software has undergone stringent testing by one of the leading security-based IT experts in Australia and you can be assured that it is one of the most secure systems available
The KAM Events team is dedicated to delivering event management excellence. Our friendly team will be on-site for the duration of the event to manage the registration desk, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors; and to ensure that the conference is running smoothly and on time. The team, consisting of our Director, and support staff, will professionally represent our client by delivering the highest standard of customer service at all times.
KAM Events will prepare the following:
· Detailed running sheet for the duration of the conference
· A computerised networked registration desk will be set up to ensure speed and accuracy in registering delegates
· Brief the conference support staff on procedures to ensure the smooth running of the registration desk
· Organise the delivery of all satchel material from exhibitors and sponsors and will arrange for the packing of satchels in advance
· It will be ensured that the venue, food and beverage selection and production of all conference material is appropriate for the needs of the delegates and approved by the client
With our extensive experience in various events, we are aware that last-minute registrations do occur and this can be dealt with on-site.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Management
KAM Events has a proven track record in achieving exhibition and sponsorship results over and above our client’s expectation. Our team has a strong sales background and our proactive approach in contacting and negotiating contracts with prospective companies has frequently delivered sponsorship earnings in excess of expectations.
We manage small tabletop exhibitions to large exhibitions with standard and custom booths with ease and personalisation, working with Kate and Jenny.
We have maintained our reputation of providing quality care and assistance to sponsors/exhibitors over the years, with previous sponsors having commented on our attention to detail and the quality of service that we provide.
Once a program has been created and speakers have been confirmed by the committee, KAM Events will take on the management of all speakers and provide the following services:
· Send speaker confirmation letters including registration, accommodation, flight and transfer details (if applicable) will be sent to each confirmed speaker
· Book speaker airfares and travel-related arrangements for invited speakers in conjunction with our preferred travel agent (if required)
· Ensure that speakers understand their expectations prior to the commencement of the meeting via email and face-to-face at the event
· Follow up each confirmed speaker in relation to their session title, date and time, abstract, biography and photo for the program booklet
· Providing a speaker’s support centre to ensure all presentations are loaded and checked and that presenters feel relaxed and confident
KAM Events has extensive experience in managing a high volume of academics papers. We will collect, distribute, and return the abstracts for reviewing purposes in accordance with pre-determined timelines using abstract management software which is built into our event management software. KAM Events have a thorough understanding of the importance and detail required to professionally manage a high number of papers and over time have developed an efficient process to ensure that all papers are managed professionally.
Uniquely customised for each and every event's specific needs, we will:
· Collect abstracts from delegates and invited speakers.
· Pre-format all submissions to your own conference-specific standards.
· Enable the submitters to edit and review abstracts online.
· Allow the submitters to include images, tables and figures.
· Provide online reviewing facility for your committee (Note: this can be set up for blind reviewing).
· Enable special committees to review only award applicants.
· Produce a complete and accurate index of all authors.
· Email selection results to all applicants.
· Output all abstracts in an ordered manner for online and/or print publications.
KAM Events has a strong budgetary focus and a continuous track record of returning a surplus to all clients.
KAM Events' commitment to you is to ensure ease and convenience in regard to all financial reporting and accountability. Kate Murphy, Company Director and Financial Controller for 25 years, along with our bookkeeper will provide both detailed and summary financial banking reconciliation reports on a regular basis, or as required.